Saturday, April 2, 2011

the trip....

So overall the trip was..........good. I think. I learned a lot anyway. I think it was really helpful to meet with everyone, an awesome opportunity. It was both exciting and stressful. Exciting to go to all the places we went and see what it's all about. Some of the places we visited are ones I never thought I would have the chance to see in person and meet with people from there. However it was a little nerve-wrecking and stressful hearing what they all had to say. It makes me nervous I'll never get to the point they are at, but after hearing over and over again how if you really want something, you will get there eventually, I have some hope.

And I'll write more about this when I catch up on sleep a little!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny because I found the trip sort of relieving, I was more worried about NOT finding work but all I heard is how much they need good reliable people.

    ReplyDelete